Skid Steer Spreader Description
Having a spreader attachment for your skid steer comes in handy in many applications such as spreading seed for new turf over a 1-acre area, or covering an icy parking lot with salt.
Skid Steer Spreader Specification
|Model ||Weight ||Capacity ||Spreading Radius ||Work Pressure ||Length ||Width ||Height ||L*W*H |
|Unit ||kg ||Lbs ||L ||mm ||Mpa ||mm ||inch ||mm ||inch ||mm ||inch ||m |
|40'' ||340 ||750 ||272 ||3000-6000 ||16 ||995 ||40 ||1380 ||55 ||1269 ||50 ||1*1.4*1.3 |
Skid Steer Spreader Catalogue
2022 RAY Skid Steer Attachments Catalogue.pdf
Skid Steer Spreader Video
Skid Steer Spreader Features
• High Flow Hoppers with Chunk Busters: Your salt or other spreading product isn't likely to get stuck. We have engineered the slope of the spreader to ensure it will always feed down and the chunk busters break up any chunks when they reach the hole that feeds to the spinner.
• Hard Top Lid: The form fitted, durable lids will last the life of your spreader. The lid keeps water, snow, and other undesirables out of your salt.
• Great Flow and Spread Pattern: You can regulate the flow to be as fast or slow as you want, giving you precision spreading your materials.
Skid Steer Spreader FAQ
1. Can you use a spreader for salt?
While you may be familiar with lawn spreaders putting down fertilizer or weedkillers, many can also be used to apply salt and ice melt in winter.
2. Do you need a salt spreader?
Salt spreaders are one of the best tools for spreading grit and rock salt on driveways, sidewalks, and roads. As helpful as they are, you might not need one for your home.
3. How much salt should you spread on a parking lot?
Baseline Answer: 2.3 pounds or more per 1000 square feet at 30° pavement temperature for light snow or icing. Now that you have a baseline, you need to remember that weather conditions and the type of salt you use will change how much salt you need. The colder it is, the more salt you need.
4. How do you attach a spreader to a skid steer?
Locate your quick coupler switch and press towards the engage side. Wait for it to fully engage. It can take up to 10 seconds. The lock pins will now drop into the base of the attachment.